Job Title: Account Manager
Job type: Full Time - Permanent.
Colebrook Bosson Saunders Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Herman Miller, are international designers, manufacturers, and distributors of award-winning ergonomic products. We strive for new ways to enhance user experience through the seamless connection of people and technology.
CBS requires a vibrant and forward thinking Digital and Brand Marketing Specialist to continually improve and drive CBS' digital and brand offering through a variety of channels including traditional and new media. Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Brand, drive forward the digital offer to ensure we are leading across all platforms and constantly challenging and implementing improvements across the business.
- Visit accounts on a regular basis and work from their showrooms
- Ensure client has showroom stock and sufficient marketing material
- Product Training, providing this to OEM's, Dealers and End users
- Attend end user mock up's and presentations
- Ensure all requests from clients are efficiently fulfilled
- Attend any sales meetings with dealers or client meetings as requested
- Update all clients on any new products, ensuring that they are aware of all features and benefits and how to sell them.
- Responsible for building new and developing existing relationships within allocated regions
- Provide regular feedback to CBS design department on market trends and Product developments
- Actively research new dealers and business within allocated regions
- Assist with client enquires, quotations, sample request's and general administration duties that come with Account Management
- Maintain CRM database - Salesforce, daily to include, but not limited to; completing pipeline, logging client project activity, sending quotations & sales forecasting.
- Work with dedicated Sales Support person so they can assist you in day to day admin duties when you are not in the office
- Work closely with our A&D Technical Consultant to ensure we are up to date on all project information, logging this activity on our CRM system.
- Participate in induction training for new personnel and new product training
- Attend client networking events and industry exhibitions as and when required.
- Computer literate with an expert level of understanding for all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfortable working as part of a team but also must be self-motivated, able to work alone and manage their own workload
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Comfortable presenting to a range of audiences
- Able to build relationships with a variety of clients
- Time management
- Account management
- Hungry and self-motivated with a 'can do approach'
- Professional attitude to work.
- Reliable & punctual
- Confident and able to clearly communicate with a variety of audiences
To apply, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Field Sales Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, B2B, Sales Development, Media Sales, Direct Sales, B2B Sales, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Business Development Manager will also be considered for this role.