- Create and complete audit for the company in a timely and accurate manner
- Review files for the company and produce financial statements to send to the directors in a timely and accurate manner, including responsibility for responding to queries and processing adjustments as required
- Ensures all processes and procedures are properly followed
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified/Qualified
- Experience of maintaining accounting records using dedicated accounting system.
- Experience of financial period end processes, month/year end, covering all areas of profit and loss accounts and balance sheet
- Microsoft Excel experience (intermediate level)
- Demonstrates effective and strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to build positive relationships with internal and external clients
If you are interested in being part of this brilliant team then please get in touch with Melissa Dymock.