Autograph Recruitment (Accountancy and Finance team)
Our Client are a firm of Chartered Accountants based in Taunton, Somerset, are looking for an enthusiastic qualified or part-qualified accountant (AAT, ACA or ACCA) to join their growing business services team.
The ideal person would be from an Accountancy practice background, based within a sensible commute of Taunton, Somerset.
• Preparation of accounts, VAT returns and tax computations from client records, for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
• Assisting clients with their financial record keeping, which is increasingly moving to Cloud-based solutions.
• Preparation of corporation tax returns and personal tax returns (additional training will be provided if needed).
• Supporting managers and partners as part of a focussed client service team, which will include responding to client queries in a professional and timely manner.
• Training and mentoring junior members of the team.
Key skills and Qualifications
• ACA / ACCA fully or part-qualified, or AAT qualified
• Experience of preparing accounts and related business tax computations
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Willingness to learn and consider the bigger picture
• Proven verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like a great opportunity and you can demonstrate a proven track record in initiating and delivering the above, with solid results, then please click Apply to upload your CV for consideration. Alternatively contact Brent Slocombe on or email
We look forward to hearing from you.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, as a specialist Accountancy & Finance Recruiter, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.