Call Center Admin Auditors are well-informed, courteous team members who assist our internal customers with a variety of audit and support functions. The Call Center Admin Auditors must be proactive and hardworking individuals who are able to individually and collectively work together to meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment. This team is responsible for maintenance, audit, and override functions of all Entertainment and Special Events blocks in the Scheduler booking system. The Call Center Auditors are also responsible for the audit of Special Event bookings, as well as the assurance that the appropriate components of Special Event bookings are completed. These team members will also be responsible for updating Property Reservation Management System details and rate plans. In addition, the Call Center Auditors will assist with the audit and reconciliation of travel related bookings, which includes but is not limited to Airline, Charter, and Commercial Seat Blocks (CSB) reservations. This team will also be responsible for verifying all components of guest's reservation, such as room, restaurant, show, event, limo, etc. The Call Center Auditors will assist with the correction and delegation of Casino Marketing reservations received through Outlook, which includes the follow up and review of the pending reservations submitted from the LVCC VIP Support Coordinators. Additionally, this team reviews and ensures the accurate posting of charges for Billbacks, as well as auditing and reconciliation of all invoices for Billbacks from outside properties. Job Functions
- Maintains a high level of accuracy while efficiently completing all tasks assigned.
- Effectively and accurately review Billbacks for accuracy and post the corresponding correct charge for all outside property Billbacks and additional tickets for select Special Events.
- Complete all aspects of the reconciliation process (review, adjust, dispute and settle) for identified Billbacks when the invoice is received from the originating property.
- Creates and assists with the maintenance of training material for the LVCC VIP Support and LV Call Center Auditor positions. This includes conducting the training class, as well as reviewing all reservations completed by new hires during their probationary period.
- Performs various daily tasks such as but not limited to correcting subject lines, assists with the dissemination of reservation received via Outlook, as well as reviews and correct all pending emails submitted by the LVCC VIP Support Coordinators.
- Effectively and efficiently evaluate errors/mistakes discovered during their daily auditing process and report to Call Center Leadership for appropriate coaching of the responsible team member. This will be completed through established guidelines that will outline the method of correction as well as the reporting process of the discovered errors.
- Meets department punctuality, attendance and adherence guidelines and other standards as determined by management.
- Meets department appearance guidelines.
- Safeguards guest confidentiality and privacy in accordance to company, department, state and federal standards.
- Handles all incoming transactions promptly, efficiently, accurately and professionally.
- Clearly and efficiently communicates in both verbal and written communication, while maintaining a positive and enthusiastic tone.
- Follows Call Center Leaderships direction pertaining to assignment of special projects and any additional audit duties, as well as adheres to a posted schedule.
- Proficient in LMS, CMS, WINET, GSW, SMART, Scheduler, SharePoint, Interactive Intelligence (I3), NICE and knowledge of Golfswitch, ProHost, Showcase.
- Knowledge of all Caesars Entertainment Reservation Department Policies and Procedures, as well as the established Business Rules for each property/market.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 1-year Call Center or Casino Industry Experience
- Must have stable work history and be computer literate.
- Must be 21-years of age or older.
- Must possess a friendly demeanor and enjoy interaction with customers, both internal and external.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to work in high and low stress environments.
- Must be able to work in close quarters.
- Must be multi-task oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, team building and problem-solving skills are required.
- The ability to calmly handle multiple situations at one time.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must present oneself in a professional manner.
- Ability to perform full duties of dexterity and visual perception.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Knowledge of Windows based PC Applications
- Knowledge of Marcos and basic programing skills
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments.).
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars, Harrah's, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values - Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day. Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't perform magic; we create it with excellence. ". If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Call Center Admin Auditors are well-informed, courteous team members who assist our internal customers with a variety of audit and support functions. The Call Center Admin Auditors must be proactive and hardworking individuals who are able to individually and collectively work together to meet deadlines in a fast paced and dynamic environment. This team is responsible for maintenance, audit, and override functions of all Entertainment and Special Events blocks in the Scheduler booking system.