Lettings Administrator - Move In's
Dalston, East London, E8
Starting salary up to £26,000 per annum, depending on level of experience
5 days per week; Monday to Thursday, 8:45am to 6.00pm, Friday, 8:45am to 5:00pm
The Stirling story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients. Our wide range of services include residential sales, lettings, land & new homes, commercial properties, property management, chartered surveying, property development and maintenance, as well as working with trusted partners to offer conveyancing, mortgages and financial services.
So whether you are looking to start your property career or move up the career ladder, Stirling Ackroyd Group is always looking for talent across our teams!
In this instance, we are looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious person to join our Dalston lettings team as their Move In Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused, organised person looking to develop their career, as we will provide full training and development throughout your journey with us, and will work with you to help you forge your career path within the Group.
The main responsibility of a Move In Manager is coordinate the tenants and landlords journey, from point of a tenancy being agreed through to moving in to the property.
Other duties will include;
- Generating and distributing all relevant compliance documentation, monitoring and reviewing its completion to ensure the move in process is completed efficiently and effectively
- Building relationships and maintaining regular communciation between the tenants, landlords and all other relevant parties
- Maintaining accurate database records, ensuring all records are correct and up to date and any issues are escalated promptly
- Processing of rent holding deposits, security deposits, completion funds and issuing of completion statements and invoices
- Supporting the team with general administration including taking telephone enquiries and responding to emails, collating and distributing reports
The successful candidate will have/ be;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Focused on finding the best solution possible for all parties, in a timely manner
- Able to work independently and also as part of a team, effectively contributing toward departmental projects, targets and wider objectives
- Resilient and consistent when faced with conflict and driven to resolve challenges positively
- Structured and organised with strong time management skills
With the Griffin behind us, Stirling Ackroyd Group are committed to putting our people first. We are one team working together to achieve success, we believe in developing all of our colleagues to be the best they can be through structured training and development programmes.
In addition, we have a range of benefits on offer, such as:
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes
- Ongoing training and skills development, including ARLA Property-mark courses and apprenticeship's
- Employee, family & friend discounts across our property services
- Retail Discounts
- Gym Discounts
- Engagement and recognition platform
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work scheme
- Technology purchasing scheme
- Holiday Accumulator
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellbeing Centre
- Employee referral scheme for bringing in new talent
- Award ceremonies, winners trips, competitions and more!