Major Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting for an experienced Administrator/ Receptionist on behalf of our clients based in Loughborough. The role is a permanent position with a 3-month probationary period through the Major Recruitment. This very varied, exciting and interesting role of Administrator/ Receptionist is based within an office environment but also incorporates occasional front of house and shop cover - interested? Read on!
- Be the face and first impression of the business to office and shop visitors
- Providing information and dealing with enquiries and directing to the relevant member of staff
- Answering the main business telephone lines
- Monitor and managing visitor signing in and out records when on the front desk
- Monitor CCTV
- Create sales packs to send out to new client
- Support the client experience main and general management with client enquiries, paperwork, data entry etc.
- Onboarding new clients
This is a full-time role to start IMMEDIATELY.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
If you can and will work every other Saturday this would be a HUGE advantage!
In order to be considered for this position, you must have at least 2 years previous (recent) experience in an administrator/ reception capacity dealing with meet and greet, general administration, information packs, data entry etc. You will be professionally presented and comfortable with face-to-face contact, when working on the front desk. You will be able to work on your own initiative and take director from the managers/ directors when in the office.
You will need to be immediately available and be able to start within 1 week (max). and be able to commute to the Loughborough office daily.
£20,000 per annum - possibility of rising to £22,000 after 3 months depending on experience and performance.