Live Your Passion. Add Your Magic.
At Montage International, we are doing something different, something exciting and it takes passionate people to bring our vision to life. We have built a culture that leads with the important notion we live by every day; do what you love. If this resonates with you, we look forward to receiving your application.
We welcome applicants with disabilities and provide reasonable accommodations as needed to our applicants. Please discuss with our hiring managers during our selection processes. SUMMARY
The Server position will require you to interact one on one with the guests, take their orders, make cocktails utilizing company service standards, and ensure guest satisfaction. This role will contribute to the organization as an active business partner that is responsible for supporting the company's goals, objectives, vision, mission, and values.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
Job duties include; although are not limited to:
- Consistently following Food & Beverage sequence of service utilizing all proper procedures standardized by venue managers and chefs
- Guiding guests through all phases of their experience at the venue while commanding full menu knowledge and preparation methods at all times
- Cleaning of all equipment, tools, and supplies and maintaining equipment in good working order while following all procedures and policies set forth by the company, division, department and County health department
- Working as a team and effectively communicating with management, bartenders and service staff in order to fulfill and address any issues or needs requested by guests and or other Associates
- Always being positive, showing enthusiasm, being humble, being thankful, and being respectful to all team members
- Other duties as assigned
- Two (2) years' experience as a server/cocktail in a similar restaurant environment
- Must possess good attitude, attention to detail, and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer service skills and an in-depth knowledge of Spirits, Wine and Food are required
- Ability to read and write in English proficiently as well as having basic math skills and the ability to use a calculator
- Must be 21 years of age and must possess ability to obtain Safe Alcohol Certification
Most work tasks are performed indoors. Temperature is moderate and controlled by hotel environmental systems. Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill tasks. Must be physically able to lift and carry heavy trays and equipment as well as delicate china and glassware. Up to 50 lbs. Also, you must be physically able to walk without assistance on various surfaces for an extended period of time. This position requires manual dexterity, grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, and climbing.
In the United States we are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.