Apply for this job now

Area Sales Manager – Civil & Drainage Products

Location
Manchester
Salary
£45,000
Job Type
Permanent
Posted
2 Sep 2022
Area Sales Manager Civil & Drainage Products Job Title: Area Sales Manager Civils & Drainage Products Industry Sector: Civils, Groundworks, Drainage Products, Drainage Channel Systems, Civil & Drainage, Access Covers, Slot Drainage, Surface Water Drainage, Water Drainage Systems, Below Ground Drainage, Rainwater Harvesting, Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineering, Groundwork Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Main Contractors, Civil Contractors, Builders Merchants, Civil Merchants, Merchants Area to be covered: Midlands & North (ideally based Birmingham to Leeds) Remuneration: £45,000 + £10,000 bonus Benefits: £500 car allowance & full benefits package The role of the Area Sales Manager Civils & Drainage Products will involve: Area Sales Manager position, selling a high end manufactured range of surface drainage products / channels such as: concrete channels, slot channels, steel channels, point drainage, slot drainage, drainage channel systems, steel façade drainage systems Working in the groundworks & civil engineering market place 80% of your time will be spent selling to civils merchants such as: Keyline, Jewsons, JDP, Burdens etc The remaining 20% portion of your time selling to civil contractors, groundwork contractors, D&B Contractors and main contractors Inheriting a territory currently turning over £200k and looking to rapid grow Will be given some civil merchants & contractor accounts Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager The ideal applicant will be a Area Sales Manager Civils & Drainage Products with: Must have sold to builder & civil merchants such as: JDP, Keyline, Burdens & Jewsons etc Must have sold a technical related civil / ground engineering related products Must be able to read engineering drawing and to communicate technical information Ideally have sold to civil contractors and groundworkers Ability to manage territory like its your own business Organised, ability to follow projects through to completion Hungry, dynamic and driven Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Civils, Groundworks, Drainage Products, Drainage Channel Systems, Civil & Drainage, Access Covers, Slot Drainage, Surface Water Drainage, Water Drainage Systems, Below Ground Drainage, Rainwater Harvesting, Consulting Engineers, Civil Engineering, Groundwork Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Main Contractors, Civil Contractors, Builders Merchants, Civil Merchants, Merchants
Apply for this job now

Details

  • Job Reference: 702536394-2
  • Date Posted: 2 September 2022
  • Recruiter: Mitchell Maguire
    Mitchell Maguire
  • Location: Manchester
  • Salary: £45,000
  • Bonus/Benefits: £10,000 bonus
  • Sector: Construction
  • Job Type: Permanent