380335BR Job Title:
Asst Head Teller (US) Auburndale (Bilingual) TD Description: About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit . Find TD Bank on Facebook at and on Twitter at .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit . Auto req ID:
United States Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years of related experience required
- Superior Customer Service skills
- General Math skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and maintain order on Teller line
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to function in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to be concise, clear and consistent
40 hours including weekends Job Description:
The Assistant Head Teller provides legendary Customer Service while supervising the Teller and/or Platform team.
- Consistently executes appropriate behaviors to deliver a Legendary Customer experience in the Store
- Conducts needs-based conversations and offers financial solutions to meet our Customers' needs
- Makes quality referrals to appropriate partners
- Responsible for meeting individual performance metrics
- Responsible for making sound decisions and timely problem resolution
- Resolves problems independently, escalating more difficult issues to management
- Partners with Store Leadership to achieve both store and individual performance metrics
- Demonstrates competency and accountability with Store operational standards
- Trains and acts as a mentor to new Tellers
- Assists Head Teller with daily duties as directed by management
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. State:
New York City:
Flushing Work Location:
196-41 Northern Boulevard Business Line:
TD Bank AMCB Job Category - Primary:
Retail Banking - Customer Service Job Category(s):
Retail Banking - Customer Service State (Primary):
New York City (Primary):
Flushing Job Family:
Retail Sales & Service Time Type:
Full Time Employment Type:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.