As an Operations Compliance Audit Assistant you will assist in checking that the Company are compliant with their legislative requirements.
The Operations Compliance Audit team contributes to maintaining the Company's compliance with its legislative and regulatory requirements.
You will be responsible for auditing a wide range of reports, operational processes and site compliance, highlighting any anomalies or issues identified for further review. These auditing responsibilities cover a variety of areas including responsible gambling, customer verification, product offering and payments.
This is an entry level role and full training and ongoing development will be provided. This full time role involves working any five days from seven on a rota basis with typical working hours between 08:00 and 17:30. This role is eligible for inclusion in the Company's hybrid working policy where you will have the option to work up to three days from home.
We offer a competitive salary, career progression, a generous bonus scheme and a wide range of other benefits.
• Analysing reports and customer account activity.
• Highlighting, investigating and escalating any potential concerns which may indicate non-compliance with regulatory requirements.
• Conducting thorough website compliance checks across our various internal domains, to ensure both information displayed, and functionality, is in line with licensing conditions.
• Reviewing account activity to complete audit checklists of operational processes.
• Identifying and escalating any instances of internal process errors. • Completing additional tasks to support senior staff.
Peferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience
• Self-motivation with the ability to manage your workload through prioritisation, giving particular consideration to department specific deadlines.
• Analytical mind with a keen eye for detail.
• Confidence when discussing work items with senior staff, both verbally and by email.
• Willingness to develop own knowledge and skills.
• Ability to understand and follow internal processes, including a recognition that processes can vary across different licenced domains.
• Comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
• Proactive approach to suggesting improvements for the Operations Compliance Audit team.
• Positive attitude towards changing workloads or items.
• Computer literacy, including a basic proficiency of Excel and Outlook.
The closing date for applications is 2nd October 2022