Audit Senior Associate, Employee Benefit Plans (Remote Opportunity) Requisition Number:
94270 - 50 Function:
Audit Area of Interest: State:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate Audit (EBP) to join our Audit () practice.
- Execute the day-to-day activities of Employee Benefit Plan audit engagements including Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants and supporting the execution of a high-quality audit
- Identify and communicate potential issues and opportunities for audit efficiencies and process improvement to Managers and Partners
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of audits and client interactions and ensuring efficient information flow from the client to the audit team; leverage opportunity to work on a complementary service offering within the Center for Audit Solutions
- Support the design and execution of an engagement's audit approach and procedures in accordance with relevant regulatory professional auditing and assurance standards' and applicable firm guidance and KPMG methodology
- Demonstrate a working knowledge and staying current on developments in accounting literature' including those specific to assigned industries
- Supervise Audit Associates and Interns on engagements and providing coaching' timely feedback' and reviewing their audit documentation
- Minimum of two years of current and/or recent audit experience in public accounting including minimum of one year of Employee Benefit Plan audit experience
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited college/university; be eligible to sit for the CPA exam in the state of your home office and must meet minimum educational requirements for the CPA licensure
- Applied working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and accounting procedures
- Ability to meet challenging client requirements' demonstrated supervisory experience' along with strong communication' interpersonal' analytical skills' and research abilities
- Adhere to the firm's values and code of conduct
- Ability and willingness to travel
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link ( ) contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). GL: