Hammonds Furniture require Self-Employed Bedroom Surveyors/Technical Surveyors in the STEVENAGE area.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Earn On-Target Earnings of £50K a year
- Benefit from continuous regular work in an agreed area
- Work on a full-time or part-time basis.
- Manage your own diary
You need to:
- Be someone who takes pride in their work and have a keen eye for detail
- Be reliable, friendly and courteous
- Have great communication skills both verbally and written
- Computer literate - CAD experience would be a definite advantage
- Experience in the kitchen, bathroom and bedroom sector preferred
About the Self-Employed Bedroom Surveyor/Technical Surveyor role:
- Meeting with our customers in their homes
- Checking designs and confirming choices
- Completing our survey paperwork in a timely manner
- Carry out appointments Monday - Friday between 9am - 6pm with occasional evening and weekend appointments
You will need to have:
- Measuring equipment
- Mobile phone
- A full UK Driving licence and your own vehicle
You may be currently working as a CAD Technician, Fitted Furniture Surveyor, or have experience in the fitted furniture market in bedroom/kitchens/bathroom installations.
About our business:
At Hammonds we believe wholeheartedly that fitted furniture and tailored storage has the power to transform homes. We aim to engage and inspire our people to be passionate about delivering exciting design, innovative storage solutions, well-made furniture and excellent customer service. Our vision, is to be the leading fitted furniture specialists winning national awards for service.
If you believe you have what it takes to make this role a success and be the perfect fit for Hammonds as our Self-Employed Bedroom Surveyor/Technical Surveyor, then APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.