An excellent opportunity for a Block Property Manager to join this thriving Block Management company within their award winning office in Shrewsbury.
The successful Block Manager will be experienced within residential Property Management or Block Management, a good communicator, willing to learn and able to use their own initiative. They must have a good understanding of commercial legislation and have the ability to deal with high pressure situations.The Block Manager will have had previous experience working within an office environment, ideally within a Block Management role. You must have experience in using Microsoft office packages.
This role will include all aspects of Block Management including, maintenance, chairing AGM's, budgets, dealing with contractors, breaching of lease, complaints and other general Block Management duties.
Block Manager - Experience Needed
- Previous Block Management or Property Management experience is essential
- You will be a strong communicator with excellent inter-personal skills
- You will have solid IT skills and be technology savvy
- You will ideally be IRPM qualified
- Excellent organisation skills and punctuality are paramount
Block Manager - Benefits
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- Car allowance & parking on site
- 5 day working week
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Block Manager eager to take the next step in their career.
Magnus James is a specialist recruiter for the property industry and covers the following areas, New Homes, Residential Lettings, Estate Agents, Property Management and Block Management.
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact Magnus James on .