We're looking for a highly motivated BranchAdministrator to support our fantastic team in branch in Harrogate. As our BranchAdministrator you will take ownership of office administration accurately and efficiently and in a professional manner, within a busy customer facing environment.
What's in it for you as our BranchAdministrator?
- Industry leading training and development
- Demonstrable career ladder
- Opportunities for progression
- Supportive, rewarding and fun environment
- Team incentives
- Understanding of operations within an estate agency business
Key responsibilities of a BranchAdministrator
The main purpose of your role is to support the sales team within the office with administrative duties. This will involve uploading property details onto major property portals, dealing with customer enquiries both in branch and over the phone and ensuring office expenditure is maintained within budgeted levels.
Skills and experience required to be a successful Branch Administrator
- Preferably experience as an Administrator / Secretary or similar role
- Customer focussed and comfortable in a client facing role
- Resilient, positive, numerate and detail oriented
- Organised and able to prioritise workload in a faced paced environment
- Keen interest in learning and keeping up to date with industry changes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- IT literate (MS Office, internet, email systems)
William H Brown Estate Agents are part of Sequence Home, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Interested to know more?If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.
Connells Group UK is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Ref: Equality Act 2010