Randstad Procurement are looking for an experienced Buyer/Sourcing professional to join a well known company based in Port Talbot. They offer a hybrid working approach with three days a week working from home, an annual bonus, annual pay reviews, private health care and a 16% pension. As the Buyer/Sourcing Assistant your will be responsible for:
- Strategy definition and stakeholder planning.
- Strategy implementation: Support the Senior Sourcing Lead to take responsibility of all spend linked to area of ownership and ensure that it adheres to Policy and follows Process.
- End-user engagement: Develop and maintain strong business relationships with key Business personnel, interpret, challenge and investigate .
- Market: Understand the Global conditions impacting their area of ownership and the relationship to Security of Supply.
- Negotiation: Be able to lead, and advise others on negotiations both internally and externally to ensure Security of Supply and Value delivery.
- Supplier relationship management: In most cases be able to lead and advise others on the differing forms of Supplier engagement that will derive the best and most appropriate commercial position and ensure Security of Supply and Value delivery.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.