Job Title: Care Assistant (Domiciliary care)
Locations: London - Newham, Little Ilford, Manor Park, Plaistow, West Ham, Maryland, Stratford, Canning Town, Custom House, North Woolwich, Silvertown, East Ham, Upton Park, Beckton, Forest Gate
Pay Rate: £11.31 per hour
Shifts available: Permanent, full time, part time, weekdays, weekends, flexi-working shifts available
Access to vehicle required: No, however a vehicle may be required for some areas due to the geographical location and nature of the role
No Care Assistant experience required as specialist training will be provided!
Always Kind, Always Honest, We Listen, We Learn
We're in it together, working with you to give you the life you want!
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it's a calling. Here at London Care East London, we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate Care Assistants to join the team in providing the very best care to our service users. Imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- Enhanced occupational maternity and adoption pay
- Enhanced occupational paternity pay entitlement
- Death in Service Payment
- Free Lifeworks benefits portal membership
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Enhanced DBS
'APPLY TODAY' to 'Be one of the people that make a difference!'