As one of the largest premium finance companies in the country, FIRST Insurance Funding provides full premium finance services, plus additional services built specifically for agencies. We pride ourselves on the variety of incentive programs, services, and technology we offer. This not only helps grow the agents, brokers, and companies we partner with, but also helps them better serve their clients. FIRST Insurance Funding is a subsidiary of Wintrust, a financial services company with more than $50 billion in assets.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within culture
Why join this team?
- We have a culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit
- We offer multiple opportunities for development and upward mobility
What You'll Do
- Promptly and accurately research, review, and process payments from various sources. Research and resolve unidentified transactions in the cash suspense ledger.
- Process basic payment/account transactions, adjustments, and reconciling items. Communicate with internal departments regarding daily work issues.
- Prepare and process the daily check deposits using Remote Deposit Capture. Organize and file daily backup and work processed.
- Handle basic requests from department email box. Promptly and accurately process requests and/or respond to inquiries from internal and external customers. Take corrective action as necessary to resolve issues.
- As a dynamic organization in a rapidly changing environment, the responsibilities associated with this position will change in accordance with the company's business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Previous Receivables Experience Preferred
- General Computer Skills
- Proficient in 10 Key
Medical Insurance Dental Vision Life insurance Accidental death and dismemberment Short-term and long term Disability Insurance Parental Leave Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Traditional and Roth 401(k) with company match Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Employee Stock Purchase Plan at 5% discount Critical Illness Insurance Accident Insurance Transportation and Commuting Benefits Banking Benefits Pet Insurance
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicago's Bank® and Wisconsin's Bank®, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.