OverviewSEMINOLE IMMOKALEE CASINO AND HOTEL
Hiring smiling faces and happy personalities
! Only a 30-minute drive from Daniels & SR 82, a 25-minute drive from LaBelle, or a 40-minute drive from I-75 and Immokalee Rd. At Seminole Immokalee Casino and Hotel, we have 3 restaurants, 4 bars, 24/7 hours, no last call, the party never stops!
All employees eat free on shift in our dining room!
Weekly pay, bonus eligibility, and the best benefit package in SWFL!
Advancement and training opportunities galore, where 1 out of every 12 employees are promoted each year
Seminole Hard Rock ranked of 500 Best Places to Work by Forbes in 2021. We believe in making More in Paradise
for our guests that travel to us from all over the world. Come see why our team members stay for 7 years on average, experience our family environment, and positive and fun work culture! Feel the Vibe is one of our core values; does your current job offer all this and more?! With casino's and hotels in over 70 countries, this is your foot in the door to the Seminole Hard Rock family of companies, transfer anywhere in the world
, Get In and Get Moving
!OUR COMMITMENT TO SERVICE:
We dont have customers, we have Guests. Each visitor is our Guest, just as you have a Guest in your home. You take a certain level of pride when you have an invited Guest in your home. You should take the same pride with every Guest who visits one of our properties. Unparalleled Service
isnt just a part of our mission statement at Seminole Gaming; its a commitment to each and every one of our current and future Guests.
Responsibilities JOB SUMMARY
Under the direction of the Cage Operations Manager, the incumbent is responsible for controlling and accounting of transactions for the cage windows, main bank, chip bank and check bank. Performs high volume cash and non-cash transactions for our guests and internal customers in a courteous, and timely manner, with a strong focus on accurate, variance-free counting.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Abide by all Company policies outlined in the Employee Handbook and comply with all Company, Local, State, Federal and Tribal regulations relating to Health, Safety, and Operations.
- Successfully participate in and complete all training sessions, safety classes, pre-shift meetings, and/or certifications related to the position.
- Abide by all rules and Responsible for the impress bank issued. Perform guest and in house monetary transactions.
- Balance and issue impress bank to Slot Attendants, F&B, and Hotel team members.
- Enter patron transactions into the company computer system accurately.
- Prepare paperwork, balance sheets and documents in accordance with our Standards and Procedures (S&P's), and within the guidelines of Internal Controls. Signs all documents legibly and in accordance with S&P's.
- Transfer cash, chips and checks between cages and/or departments in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Strictly adhere to department policies and procedures in order to maintain integrity of the Cage operation. Apply accurate transaction and balancing practices.
- Participate in the daily cage reconciliation process.
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring responsible gaming and responsible alcohol service by discreetly notifying appropriate managers of concerns and observations.
- Ensure prompt and discreet notification to managers and/or the Ethics Hotline of any observation of illegal acts or internal ethics violations.
- Promote positive public/team member relations at all times.
- Maintain a clean, safe, hazard-free work environment within area of responsibility
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong cash handling and counting skills.
- Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive, memorable entertainment experience.
- Ability to develop knowledge of computer systems, both company and vendor provided, to a proficient level.
- Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a role in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing personality, while being able to project a professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work in a very fast paced environment while adhering to strict guidelines and controls.
- High School diploma or equivalent and six (6) months of cash handling experience preferred. Cage operations experience preferred.
- Ability to read and understand all Seminole Tribe of Florida policies and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, specific to position duties and responsibilities.
Must possess basic mathematical skills to include ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide specific to position responsibilities.
Qualifications WORK ENVIRONMENT
- While performing the duties of this job, team member is regularly required to stand, walk, and demonstrate high-mobility for a majority of the shift.
- Will also regularly: speak and listen to internal and external customer directions or orders in an atmosphere of varying background noise; transit across surfaces that may alternate between carpeted and hard surfaces; walk through slippery surfaces and/or sloping floors or stairs; use hands to finger, handle or feel small objects such paper or cloth; and reach with hands and arms overhead and from side to side.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, color, peripheral vision and depth perception. Will often transit between brightly lit and dimly lit areas, including flashing lights and computer or TV screens.
- Position requires bending, lifting and carrying supplies and equipment up to 20 pounds, will be required to use, push and pull wheeled hand-carts or other equipment weighing in excess of 100 lbs.
- Will regularly bend, stoop, kneel, and twist at the waist. May occasionally be exposed to bodily fluids, pet or service animals, and strong odors.
- Will regularly be exposed to tobacco and other second hand smoke.
- May occasionally use de-escalation techniques to resolve customer conflict.
- Will be required to assist in customer evacuation in case of emergency.
The Tribal Council gives preference in all of its employment practices to Native Americans. First preference in hiring, training, promoting and in all other aspects of employment is given to members of the Seminole Tribe who meet the job requirements. Second preference is given to members of other federally recognized Native American Tribes who meet the job requirements.
As part of Seminole Gamings employment process, final candidates will be required to obtain gaming licensure by completing a background check with Seminole Gaming Compliance and Regulations, prior to an offer being extended. These background checks may include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Check
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Screen
While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).