Apply for this job now
CDL Driving Instructor/Trainer - Albany
- Albany, New York
- 9 Sep 2022
Become a CDL Trainer in Albany, NY!
*** $3,000 Bonus for Completion of Instructor Training Program ***
*** Up to $7,000 in Bonuses within the first 18 months ***
Doyou want to be home every night? Do you enjoy working with people? Do you wantto help the future of America's truck driver supply? Military Veterans andmembers of the Military Community please apply!
United States Truck DrivingSchool (USTDS), a TransForce Group company, is nationally recognized as ahigh-quality full service commercial driving school with eight nationallyrecognized training campuses throughout the U.S. and growing. As a USTDSemployee, you will be challenged to take on projects that uphold this visionand pushes USTDS and TransForce Group forward. You will grow as a leader inyour field, all the while helping others within the transportation industry.
As a Trainer you will assistwith the daily operations of driver training instructional programs offered byUSTDS. You will supervise and monitor student success in all phases oftraining, ensure program compliance and evaluate and support students towardprogram completion.
We are growing fast, and weare scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are lookingfor people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the paceof innovation while building a future for themselves, USTDS and TransForceGroup.
As a CDL Trainer, you will:
- Present instruction in a professional, timely and accurate manner, consistent with school standards, operating procedures, and curriculum guidelines
- Be prepared to instruct, supervise, and monitor student actions in all phases of training and ensure students' compliance with program policy
- Ensure all instructional materials are appropriate for program and relay recommendations for change
- Evaluate students daily, make formal evaluations on a regular basis by utilizing appropriate academic and skills tests
- Participate in professional organizations, staff meetings, and in-service education
- Other duties and projects as assigned
What We're Looking For in aCDL Trainer:
- Valid CDL A license
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 24 months verifiable driving experience, or as required by state licensing agencies.
- Proficiency in driving over-the-road, diesel-powered commercial vehicles to include straight-line backing, offset parking, alley-docking, and parallel parking
- Excellent professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to teach CDL students to pass vehicle inspection, BSL testing, and over-the-road driving skills
APPLY NOW or CALL 866-808-1189 FOR MORE INFORMATION
TransForce Drivers are Respected Professionals. Join the TransForce Team
- We have an excellent reputation with our drivers and our customers.
- TransForce shows genuine concern for your career objectives.
- Safety is our priority. We comply with DOT and FMCSA.
- Competitive Weekly Pay - Direct Deposit or Debit Card
- Medical - Dental - Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Truck Driver - CDL Driver (Transportation)
- No more than 3 moving violations in the previous 3 years
- Not cited for a D.O.T. defined accident in the previous 3 years
- No serious offenses in the previous 7 years or pattern of unsafe practices
As a CDL Truck Driver you will be responsible for the safe operation of a commercial vehicle and the reliable delivery of our clients' products.
TransForce, Inc. is seeking full time and part time local and regional CDL Truck Drivers at our branch offices located throughout the U.S. We are the nation's leading transportation staffing company and our drivers are respected professionals; safe, reliable, and profitable. Join TransForce and see why our 3,500 drivers are proud to be on the TransForce team. We offer steady pay, benefits, and good equipment. In addition you'll enjoy assignment flexibility that you won't find anywhere else. With TransForce you have the unique ability to consider a change in assignment rather than a change in employment if situations change.
Keywords: tractor trailer driver, commercial driver, Class A cdl driver, professional driver CDL-A Driver, CDL A Truck Driver, Class A CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver, Class B cdl driver, professional driver CDL-B Driver, CDL B Truck Driver, Class B CDL Driver, Class A CDL Truck Driver, CDL Truck Driver, CDL Commercial Truck Driver.*CB5580 IND5580P1