Available cleaning vacancy in Yeovil, immediate start for full time position.
Your new companyYou will be working for a highly reputable company who are the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company. They work to deliver the exceptional, every day. The company was founded in 1987 and have won multiple awards over their years of service. Your new roleThis is a full-time role as a cleaner for a retail space in the centre of Yeovil. The working pattern is Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00. A cleaner is required until March 2023 providing you with longevityWhat you'll need to succeed
- Experience in a cleaning role
- Ability to travel to central Yeovil
- Good punctuality and reliability
- A positive attitude
What you'll get in return
- Rate £9.50 to £10.50 depending on experience
- Duration: long term - 6 months
- At the end of your contract: Provided you have a good finishing reference, Hays will look for your next role with you
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Tash Felton on now. If you are not interested but know someone that may be, please feel free to pass my details onto them.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.