CNC Setter Required.
We have an exciting new opportunity with our well-established client, based in Clacton-On-Sea. They are a world class engineering company who manufacture precision machined components for a variety of industries including but not limited to: Medical, Electronic & Aerospace. They are the market leaders in the design and production in engineering and technological innovations.
Due to their on-going growth, they now require an experienced CNC Setter to join their team. The successful CNC Setter will be a conscientious individual, with previous experience in machining, who takes pride in their work and products they produce. This role would be suited to a Home Model Engine Machinist in a similar role, with experience of multi axis lathes.
CNC Setter - Position Overview
- Assigned to a production cell of machines
- Effectively & efficiently set machines to meet customer drawing specifications
- Input into the technical support and method of manufacture to produce components
- Set up tooling & fixtures from drawings
- Machine to high standards of quality & precision
CNC Setter - Position Requirements
- Able to understand and interpret engineering drawings
- Experience with gauging & inspection procedures
- Underlying knowledge of metrology equipment & analysis
- Previous experience working in a high tolerance manufacturing environment
- Knowledge / previous experience on both Fanuc & Heidenhain controllers
- Previous experience in machining plastics
- Professional & loyal to the organisation, taking pride in what you produce
- Experience working with CNC Sliding Head - Beneficial
CNC Setter - Position Remuneration
- Hourly Rate: £13-£14 per hour
- Monday - Friday
- Training provided
- On-Site Parking