Home Based + Competitive Salary
We're looking for a super enthusiastic, organised, creative and capable Communications Executive to join our very talented and high-performing corporate communications team.
Do you have a passion for communications? Do you love finding new and creative ways to get your message across? Can you write a compelling story? This could be the role for you
If you're looking to take your next step into the world of communications and want to do it with a market-leading organisation who can offer excellent training, progression and career potential - this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Why work for LKQ Euro Car Parts?
We are a people first organisation - for our colleagues, the customer is at the heart of everything we do, and in turn we put our colleagues at the forefront of our business. As with many of our roles, we are happy to talk about flexible working options, we are committed to supporting a healthy work-life balance. We're looking for people who love what they do, are passionate about delivering only the very best and make it their business to excel, whatever their role. We strive to support all our employees through their individual career paths and thrive within our business.
The LQK Euro Car Parts Communications Assistant will support the busy day-to-day programme of the UK and Ireland communications team with content creation, creative writing and some general admin tasks.
The Communications Assistant will play an active role working alongside the communications team to help keep the business' communications schedule moving at pace, and using monitoring tools and feedback to keep improving content so it is fresh and engaging.
- Writing and editing company content including digital newsletters, emails, website copy, social media posts etc.
- Preparing and sharing business communications including company presentations, policies and guides etc.
- Upkeep of digital content such as websites, intranet, social media and job boards etc.
- Proof reading and editing content
- Briefing creative artwork content into the design studio
- Owning campaign calendars and plans so they are always up to date
- Providing day-to-day administrative support to the communications team
- Being ready for any other tasks that are required.
Key and required skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work on multiple projects under pressure and to deadlines
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills - specifically Powerpoint, Excel and Word. Experience in Mail Chimp and Sharepoint would be an advantage.
- Some knowledge of communications techniques and measurements - digital knowledge would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and able to take feedback
- The desire to be a strong team player
- Great creative eye
- Passionate about own learning and development.
Also, we know it's tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don't have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
LKQ Euro Car Parts sits at the heart of the automotive aftermarket, supplying an unrivalled range of vehicle parts to over 18,000 customers through a world-class logistics operation in the UK and Ireland. But we're so much more than just a parts supplier - we lead the market through innovative digital and service offerings, supporting our customers every step of the way as they prepare for the future. If you want to start your career with LKQ Euro Car Parts apply now.