The opportunity for a diploma qualified compliance professional to join a reputable compliance consultancy who provide exemplary advice to their clients.
Our partner is looking for an experienced compliance professional with file review experience to join the monitoring team. You will be working directly with the companies' clients to ensure all queries are concisely responded to. The day to day duties will include file reviewing, reporting to senior management and visiting your client's offices to advise on compliance issues and maintain business relations.
What's needed for me to be considered?
In order to be considered, candidates ideally need to have;
- Experience in compliance monitoring with experience either within an IFA informing advisers on regulatory change and setting processes or external compliance monitoring/advising
- Level 4 Diploma qualified - ideally Level 6
- Willing to undertake client trips which could include overnight stays
- Nationwide applications accepted as you will be working remotely
What's on offer?
- Investment in training/qualifications
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- 8% employer pension contribution
- Private Health Care
- Death in Service benefit (4 times annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Job Synonyms: Compliance monitoring, IFA, Compliance, Monitoring, consultancy, file review, compliance manager, wealth management, financial advice, financial planning, financial adviser, financial advisor, business risk