We currently have an opportunity for a Contracts Coordinator to join us based in Egham. You will join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and in return, you will receive a competitive salary plus a benefits package.
HAGS design, manufacture and install a wide range of high-quality playground equipment, park & urban furniture, and outdoor sports & fitness equipment. As a UK market leader, we have a reputation for safety, reliability, sustainability, innovation, and outstanding customer service.
About the role:
As the Contracts Coordinator, your role will be to receive the contract for a new playground, order the playground parts, book a third-party installer, confirm installation dates, and communicate with all the stakeholders.
Reporting into the Contracts Coordinator Team Manager, you will be responsible for administering all aspects of the installation from raising purchase orders, updating the systems, and issuing invoices. You'll be joining a focused, supportive and successful team with excellent management support.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Plus, an attractive benefits package
Responsibilities of our Contracts Coordinator include:
- Inputting sales orders onto the system
- Coordinating projects with the Contracts Managers, customers, sales managers, manufacturing support teams, and subcontractors
- Coordinating forecast and actual delivery dates and clearly plan with the installation teams
- Offering great customer service to all stakeholders
- Providing installation information packs to subcontractors
- Recording and processing invoices for subcontractors & suppliers
- Processing and issuing customer invoices and customer satisfaction forms
- Putting together operations and maintenance packs following the successful handover of completed projects
- Supplying data and contributing to monthly reporting
Qualities we're looking for in ourContracts Coordinator:
- Background working in manufacturing, construction, engineering, or similar
- Great communicator - confident to ask questions, resolve situations and talk to anyone involved in a project, giving excellent customer service
- Hard-working and resilient - this is a busy role with lots happening at once, so you need to be happy juggling priorities and problem-solving
If you believe you could be our next Contracts Coordinator, click apply today to be considered. We'd love to hear from you!