Job Type: Contract
Location: Houston, TX.
Schedule: In-office followed by a hybrid
We are seeking an extroverted, creative, high-energy, dynamic, customer focused Recruiter to join our HR department to help us drive all aspects of the talent acquisition relationship management responsibilities for a complex downstream oil & gas company of approximately 2,400 employees. This specialist role acts as a subject matter expert to HR and line managers for all in-region recruitment and staffing (excluding graduate rotation and development).
This individual will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles across the company. In addition, you'll be managing the entire interview process all the way through on-boarding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a strategic business partner to corporate and commercial hiring managers for full recruitment life cycle including; role definition, candidate sourcing, interviewing skills and behavioral assessments, selection, offer processes
- Accountable for the development of resourcing strategies incorporating D&I by analyzing market data including talent availability, trends, and competitor data
- Responsible for managing cost per hire by sourcing directly via social media and other internal and external channels
- Assist with the development and implementation of an effective attraction strategy while meeting all budget and hiring targets in line with equal opportunities policies
- Conduct initial phone screens and participate in interviews for mid to senior level roles, making use of appropriate tools such as Workday HRIT system per selection criteria
- Work closely with HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, Recruitment team and Communications
- Primary accountability for ATS (Workday) data integrity, accuracy, reporting
- Serve a project team SME for the development of project staffing strategies and recruitment programs
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 5 years of recruitment experience
- Proven sourcing expertise (direct sourcing, recruitment advertising etc.)
- Demonstrated skill in business knowledge, partnering, consulting and negotiations
- Proven knowledge of governmental guidelines (OFCCP, AAP, Title V)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Workday, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.