KBF is built differently. An entrepreneurial mindset combined with deep technical experience, KBF is a trusted partner and recognized leader in Accounting for Income Tax (ASC 740) services.
Since day one, our growth has been rapid, requiring exceptional professionals that bring both technical skill and strategic vision to the table. Our culture combines the energy and flexibility of a start-up with the opportunity to develop and advance a career based on your strengths and interests. KBF is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Corporate Tax Services team.
The KBF Corporate Tax Services group is 100% focused on income tax accounting assistance, tax compliance, and tax consulting. This includes preparation and review of income tax provision calculations, income tax return preparation and review, assistance with day-to-day federal, state, and international tax matters that may arise, and the identification, design, and implementation of tax planning strategies. As a leader in this space, the group's collaborative, fast-paced, and dynamic environment offers employees the opportunity to work with both high-caliber team members and top-tier clients while maintaining a small-firm atmosphere. Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements
- Prepare and review income tax provisions pursuant to ASC 740
- Initiate, monitor, and deliver tax provision and tax compliance services in a timely and accurate manner
- Proactively manage project deadlines to ensure delivery of work products based on client expectations and statutory deadlines
- Review work of interns and associates before submitting to the management team for review
- Openly communicate with partners, managers, and teams about the status, timeline, issues, and progress of projects, tasks, and associated budgets
- Stay current on changes within the profession and business environment.
- Ensure team members are educated regarding changes in ASC 740 and tax law; facilitate team development to ensure proficiency in tax research and documentation
- Develop and manage client relationships
- Exemplify KBF values
Irvine, CA Lake Oswego, OR Las Vegas, NV San Diego, CA Seattle, WA Remote, USA
- Bachelors degree is required; a Masters degree is preferred
- Must have completed the necessary academic credit hours to sit for the CPA exam
- Minimum two years of tax experience in public accounting with a focus on corporate tax
- Motivated, quick learner with strong communication skills and demonstrated professionalism
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Individuals must be eligible to work in the U.S.
Please visit the following link for information related to pay transparency for employees who will work and reside in the United States: