Our client is in search of an enthusiastic Senior Manager to assist in the development of a highly renowned Financial Services team across National Markets. The successful candidate will play a major role in delivering the tax audit work as well as in a diverse mix of other work including, but not limited to:
- Managing the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach
- Managing the end-to-end process for the clients in your portfolio, which will include opportunity identification right through to delivery
- Being the day-to-day contact for the clients in your portfolio
- Working with a wide range of individuals, both internal and external, from across the globe
- Providing insightful, advice to clients on a range of tax issues
- Ensuring a high level of client service
- Identifying opportunities
- Assisting in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contributing to winning new clients.
The eligible candidate will be either ACA/ACCA/CA/CTA qualified or equivalent.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you fit this opportunity, please apply now or contact
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring the representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.