Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50 billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC. Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on providing service-based community banking to each and every customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing, out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary services for tax-deferred exchanges.
Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace by the Chicago Tribune (past 8 years) and Employee Recommended award by the Globe & Mail (past 6 years)
- Competitive pay and discretionary or incentive bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within
Why join this team?
Our team is highly visible and our work is integral to the continued growth of Wintrust.
We are a high performing team that provides opportunities for individual growth.
We are seeking a critical thinker who's willing to learn and not afraid of taking on new initiatives.
Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Analyst / Specialist
Responsible for assisting in implementing an effective, proactive Community Reinvestment Act program at Wintrust. Work to ensure that the organization maintains the required level of compliance set forth by its regulatory agencies with a focus on CRA requirements and data management.
This position serves as a key resource within the CRA Team to develop efficient analytics, testing, and compliance monitoring activities. Successful candidate will deliver reporting and analytical solutions that help measure, improve, and predict the CRA compliance risk across the enterprise.
- Collect, assimilate, analyze and report CRA data to Management.
- Assists in the preparation of CRA exam data for specified Banks and enterprise wide.
- Work with CRA Wiz Software.
- Resource person for CRA Wiz Reports and analyses for Wintrust Banks.
- Provide monthly tracking, updates, and analysis of Community Development Investments, Donations, Services and Loans by Bank and at the enterprise level.
- Work with each CRA Program Manager to ensure data accuracy.
- Process and distribute affiliate lending data to the Wintrust Banks.
- Perform Quality Control reviews of data to ensure accuracy.
- Exhibit excellent MS Excel knowledge for use in organizing and analyzing data in various formats.
- Exhibit superior time management skills (measured by deadlines, quality of progress and projects completed).
- Advanced computer skills, especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written required.
- Ability to complete accurate and timely work assignments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret Regulatory requirements.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Produce accurate work.
Experience - 0-5 Years for Analyst level, or 5 - 7 relevant experience for Specialist level
Education - Bachelor's Degree in Business related field
From our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To be Chicago's Bank® and Wisconsin's Bank®, we need to reflect that diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other characteristic protected by law.