St Albans, Hertfordshire
Working Hours: Monday - Thursday, 08.45-17.00, Fridays 08.45 -16.00 (40 hrs p/w)
Salary: Up to £28,000 per annum (FTE)
Benefits: Up to 30 days holiday (FTE), Sportswear discounts, early finish Fridays, pension scheme, hybrid working
Our Client is a market leader in design, sourcing, distribution, and promotion. Specialising in apparel, footwear, and accessories, our Client nurtures a range of high-profile consumer brands in both the UK & International markets, creating outstanding product ranges with authentic brand identities.
About the Role
Our Client is looking to recruit a Credit Controller who is responsible for the management of sales ledger accounts and reporting/escalation of potential problems debtors to management, whilst maintaining effective relationships with customers.
- Proactive management of collections in line with customer payment terms, forecasts and escalation process.
- Utilising reporting tools to provide up to date and relevant commentary on the outstanding debtors for the target audience.
- Demonstrate a prompt and proactive response towards customer queries/debit notes to ensure they are addressed and resolved.
- Accuracy of 98% or more in relation to collection of debtor payments for the forecasted period.
Functional and/or Technical Skills
- Excellent administrative and negotiation skills
- The ability to present and communicate Information effectively
- High level of attention to detail
- High-level of organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage conflicting and competing demands effectively
- Intermediate / advanced level in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience of Visual 2000 accounting system beneficial
- Works co-operatively with others and values their contributions in order to meet Team and own objectives and support effective team working. (TEAM)
- Involves and supports others in order to indicate what is required and strive for improved business performance. (LEADERSHIP)
- Communicates relevant information clearly and concisely to others in order to share information and gain commitment. (COMMUNICATION)
- Collects relevant information and identifies solutions to problems in order to assess/understand issues and resolve problems. (RESULTS)
If you feel you are suitable for the Credit Controller position, please apply now!
Our Client is an equal opportunities employer.