Crew Member - Landscape Enhancements
Location: Lakewood, WA
Northwest and Signature Landscape Services are Monarch Landscape Companies operating in the PNW. We are currently seeking Enhancement Crew Members to join our team! Crew Members will be responsible for installing enhancement projects. Enjoy working on different projects, working outdoors, and being part of a company where our employee's health and safety is our #1 priority!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform landscape enhancement tasks, including but not limited to: sod, plant, boulder, stump, soil and bark installation, replacement, and/or removal; debris removal; drainage installation; trench digging.
- Safe operation of landscape equipment, including but not limited to: ditch witch, wheelbarrows, power tools, backpack blowers, chipper, stump grinder, riding lawn mower, bobcats, tractors, and bull dozers.
- Assist with initial and on-going training of crews
- Develop and maintain a positive work relationship with manager and team members.
- Promote and maintain safe working conditions
- Shows up to work each day on time; completes all tasks within time expectations; adheres to company dress code policy; wears clean clothes to work each day; follows inclement weather policy and sick leave reporting procedures
- Commercial landscape construction experience preferred but not required
- Driver's license preferred but not required
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred but not required
- Strong commitment to high quality of work and customer service
- Ability to operate commercial landscape equipment and tools
- Ability to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
- Constantly required to talk, hear, see, sit, stand and walk
- Must be able to see at close vision, distant vision, peripherally, have depth perception and have the ability to adjust focus
- Frequent use of hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Frequently required to reach, bend, twist, stoop, crouch, climb and balance on surfaces that may be narrow and/or slippery
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Frequently works with mechanical objects and outside in all weather conditions
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals
- Frequently exposed to loud noise levels
Monarch Landscaping WA, LLC is an E-Verify participating employer.
Monarch Landscaping WA, is an On Demand Daily Pay employer.