We're Novia. An award-winning financial technology company based in the heart of beautiful Bath. Providing Financial Advisers with all the technology, trading capabilities and services they need - we help them deliver great outcomes for their clients. Ours is a fast paced, energetic environment where no two days are the same. And as we enter a new phase of growth, we couldn't be more excited about the future. So if you're looking for great perks, career progression and opportunities at every turn, join us.
About the role
This position is for a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential of a perm vacancy at the end. Working alongside other operational teams, it's down to our Client Services Administration department to process high volumes of instructions received. Completing all work correctly first time, every time - they ensure we continue to provide an unbeatable customer service to our clients. Join us as an Administrator and we'll look to you to deal with any queries and requests from Financial Adviser firms, and occasionally, their clients. You'll also be responsible for accurately processing New Investments and helping out with various administrative aspects of the Novia platform, across multiple product wrappers.
Working hours are 37.5 hours a week Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm
Working well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines is second nature to you. Able to work alone and as part of a team, you'll put your strong attention to detail to good use here - day in, day out. You'll also:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Know your way around Outlook, Word and Excel
- Have a positive, can-do attitude and an in interest in working in Finance
And if you have relevant experience or a Financial Service qualification - that's even better but not essential as all training will be provided.
Join us at Novia and you can expect all of this - and more:
- Hybrid Working (split between home and office).
- Discretionary bonus each year.
- 34 days holiday per calendar year including bank holidays, with the option to purchase or sell up to 5 additional days per year.
- Supported and encouraged professional development.
- Private Medical scheme (single cover that can be increased to FULL Family).
- Income protection scheme.
- Life assurance scheme.
- Group contributory pension scheme.
- Interest free season ticket loans for travel costs.
- Novia Foundation Day in support of charitable activities.
- We encourage internal progression at Novia, with many of our employees going on to become Team Leaders, Managers, Subject Matter Experts and many more.
- We're proud of our company culture at Novia. From rewards and incentives, remote team socials to fun quizzes, our friendly and welcoming teams at Novia strive to make our office a great place to work.