An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Customer Service Team Player to be part of Innotech's dynamic sales team.
Customer Service Team PlayerLeicestershire, LE67 1PGFull Time, PermanentSalary up to £28K09:00 - 17:30 / 09:15 - 17:45
Please Note: Applicants must be authorised to work in the UK
Innotech Digital & Display is a unique company in the wide format print, signage and visual communications sector. Innotech continues to build successfully on over seven decades of knowledge and experience, having the ability to evolve proactively in this rapidly developing sector.
We are a completely independent, innovative and progressive business driven by a passionate customer focused ethos. Innotech is looking to maintain its strong growth in this market sector having more than doubled in revenue in the last three years.
Our customers are mainly printing companies who produce printed graphics for a wide variety of applications. We provide them with the materials to print on and display systems for presenting the finished product for example roller banners, outdoor banners, exhibition graphics, window advertising etc.About the role:This is an office-based role working in a small customer service team processing orders, answering client queries and liaising with the external Regional Sales Managers. This role will involve limited support for the RSMs assisting them with in-house duties, quotes and admin in order to manage the portfolio of customer accounts and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
- Be the happy and positive first point of contact for customers when contacting the company
- Answer incoming calls, greeting callers, processing orders, providing information, and resolving queries, transferring calls and/or taking messages as necessary
- Manage transport related queries, providing solutions to issues for customers
- Maintain relationships with existing clients, building long term relationships
- Provide administration support to the Regional Sales Managers
- Create accurate and proficient quotations for clients
- Actively respond to all inbound calls and sales requests within specified timeframe promoting our positive can-do culture and service-orientated brand
- Answer inbound calls professionally, with ability to cross-sell and up-sell as needed
- Regular reporting on given KPIs
- Manage your own workload and support other team members where necessary
Here's what others in the Innotech team say about working for us:
- 'This is a compassionate team who thrive earnestly not to achieve their own goals but the team goals which will benefit each and every one at Innotech'
- 'At Innotech, we don't just sell our products, we sell service. The core of our business is service'
- 'Very professional, fast-moving, forward-thinking company.'
- 'You'll join a lively, energetic and innovative team.'
What Innotech can offer you:
- A close-knit team of passionate and progressive people
- Extensive training in all aspects of the role
- A culture grown on modesty and hard work with an underlying passion for what we do and a relentless focus on putting the customer first.
How to apply for the role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this position, click "apply" today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
You must be authorised to work in the UK. No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Call Centre, Call Centre Agent, Call Handler, Call Centre Agent, Customer Service Administrator, Customer Service Team, Customer Assistant