I am delighted to be representing a well-known and highly reputable organisation which is going through a period of growth. They are always evolving to meet the needs of modern business and offer a wide range of products to assist, including business information, support, and skills training. You will be working for an accredited company who offer a wide range of variety and progression.
This organisation is currently looking to recruit a Customs Agent. This job will suit a candidate that has some International Trade Experience or someone who has worked for a business that trades internationally e.g. manufacturer or importer/exporter. Ideally, you will have experience of processes and procedures and of working with commercial documentation of some type.
As a Customs Agent, you will be given full training to process import / export entries on behalf of customers. Duties will include:
- Building relationships and rapport with new and existing clients
- Data administration and validation
- Dealing with enquiries and helping to advise on relevant services
- Communication with various stakeholders / authorities
- Should be able to demonstrate enthusiasm
- An appetite to learn
- Proficiency in MS Office packages/other databases
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Offering continual, professional development, my client is eager to recruit to this post. Interviews are already scheduled to take place in the last week of July. If this is an opportunity that you would like to learn more about, then please go right ahead and apply. Alternatively, you can contact Alexandra Brown for more information.