Digital Sales & E-Commerce Co-ordinator
Salary - upto £30k based on exp
Based in Guildford, Surrey
This is a Full Time Office based role
Our client, a retail import and distribution company based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Digital Sales &
E-Commerce Coordinator to manage all online marketing activities.
The successful candidate will use data analytics to gather a sound understanding of our current customer base and their habits, before implementing a targeted marketing strategy to drive sales and optimise customer engagement.
Applicants should be self-motivated, organised and have the ability to create engaging and informative content through personal knowledge and broader internal resources, including collaboration with colleagues at all levels.
Management of stock inventory to support online activity will be an important aspect of the role which, as a result, will also encompass the supervision and management of 2 warehouse staff, to implement and maintain accurate stock control procedures.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Creatively promoting the online shop through digital newsletters, targeted sales & marketing campaigns and social media activity
- Implementing digital data tracking tools to accurately assess customer engagement & improve CTR's
- Engaging with our clients consultant web-developer to actively improve user experience
- Ensuring website is kept updated in line with our clients physical portfolio
- Creating design attributes and associated copy, with which to market targeted retail offers
- Ensuring online presence is regularly updated with fresh, relevant content, comprising both written and design elements that reflect the Company's persona
Essential Skills, Experience and Attributes:
- Experience in an equivalent digitally-focused role
- A strong working knowledge of web design & maintenance functions, with experience maintaining and prioritising web development backlog
- Experience driving targeted digital-marketing campaigns using all digital platforms including social media
- An experienced knowledge of online data tracking tools
- In-depth knowledge of Mailchimp or equivalent
- A high level of proficiency with Microsoft
- Ability to present technical constraints and considerations of digital presence to senior management to guide decision-making and implement strategic improvements to user experience
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good attention to detail
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.