Director, Risk Management, Cyber Requisition Number:
84406 - 71 Function:
Business Support Services Area of Interest: State:
Oklahoma City Description:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director Risk Management-Cyber,to join our Risk Management organization.
- Take a lead role in assessing Managed Service offerings as well as individual engagement in the areas such as Cyber (Technical Security Assessments, Managed Detection and Response) and Financial Services.
- Work collaboratively with various stakeholders (such as. Legal, Security and Privacy) to help identify and manage risks related to Managed Services engagements
- Oversee Risk Management's quality assurance and quality review processes
- Contribute to the evolution of Risk Management, including identification of areas for process improvement through the use of data, analytics and intelligent automation technologies as well as defining strategic planning of implementation
- Collaborate, design, develop, plan, evaluate and recommend various Risk Management guidelines, initiating changes as needed
- Lead various Risk Management projects and initiatives
- Minimum seven years of related work experience Advisory client services, risk management, and/or technology-related consulting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing complex, integrated programs, including addressing contracting (including proposal and/or contract development) as well as teaming with subject matter resources; deep understanding of current technology, with the capability to quickly learn and understand potential risks associated with new technologies
- Excellent communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated an orientation toward quality management and disciplined approaches; ability to work individually and with Advisory leadership and peers
- U.S. Citizenship is required
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link ( ) contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). GL: