An established main contractor that has exciting projects across a large range of sectors, including hospitality, commercial, retail, leisure and more now requires a document controller to help manage projects based out of their attractive central London location.
The successful document controller will join an expanding and successful contractor who cover refurbishments, new builds, and maintenance across the forementioned sectors. The document controller will join during a time of expansion for the company. You will join a team of two other document controllers to manage project load.
The document controller will be expected to fulfill the following duties:
- Responsible for initially creating projects - Procore.
- Training on Procore to new users.
- Establishing the Document Control Procedure for the project and lines of responsibility and communication
- Coordination with the Construction teams on a daily basis
- Calibrating drawings on Procore
- Assisting the H&S department with systems on Procore
- Uploading and managing the drawn information and schedule revising drawings on Procore
- Assigning all internal and external people to Procore
- Responsible for the security/permissions/workflows etc.
- Weekly document control reports to all project management team
- Monthly Document Control Reports to senior management with KPIs and Dashboards
- Issuing new RFI's, Site Instructions, Variation Orders and Technical Submittals where Applicable
- Responsible for updating all systems as necessary based on feedback and discussions
Salary: £32,000- £35,000
- Pension auto-enrolment from month 1
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Bike 2 Work Scheme
If you are a document controller, considering your career opportunities or looking for an exciting change, please contact Megan Cole at Brandon James.
Document Controller / Construction / Main contractor / Administrator / London / Baltic / Old Street