This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest science and technology companies in the world. They are an industry leader with state of the art facilities, this is at one of their precision manufacturing sites. Our client are seeking someone experienced with EHS and NEBOSH qualified to support with planning, strategy, vision for the site in 3 years and the corporate side of the business. You will be rewarded with a great salary plus an excellent benefits package such as private health care, life assurance and pension scheme.
- Driving improvements in the site EHS Management Systems and supporting related activities (risk assessments, incident investigation etc)
- Driving EHS cultural improvement initiatives
- Driving risk reduction activities in a site with a number of different risks and high hazards associated with the manufacture and converting of abrasive materials
- Collaborating with employees at all levels across the organization, including being an active member of the North Europe EHS team and the site management team at Atherstone.
- To support the site audit and compliance program
- To manage processes relating to Management of Change
- To maintain EHS compliance to legislative requirements
- To maintain EHS compliance to corporate requirements
- To support sustainability and environmental management program
- NEBOSH General Certificate preferred or similar Safety qualification essential
- EHS experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Science/Engineering qualifications are an advantage
- Environmental Legislation Awareness is an advantage
- Good interpersonal, communication, prioritisations and organisational skills.
- Communicates effectively in written and oral formats with peers, and others at varying levels within own organisation and external agencies.
- Self-driven to achieve objectives
- Good Analytical Skills
If you're interested in the above role then please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.