Have you thought about progressing your career in the water industry? Water is an essential part of our everyday lives. At RSE, our employees play crucial roles in designing and delivering sustainable water and wastewater treatment solutions that address the need for drinking water and sanitation, improve people's lives, protect the environment, and make a difference to the world. Through a process of design, creation and innovation, engineers at RSE produce solutions which are safe, sustainable, and cost-effective. RSE has enjoyed sustained and controlled growth. We now hold a prominent position as one of the leading MEICA providers in the UK water industry.
RSE is looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer (EV) to join our team in the Cumbernauld office. We are looking to expand our team to meet this rapidly growing sector. This is a varied role and will involve site surveys, project scoping, pricing and some electrical design, across several of our major clients. We have a multitude of varied contracts and frameworks, which include commercial, industrial and domestic installations. Salary will depend on experience.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience of pricing, designing and managing Electric Vehicle Charge Point / Renewable installations
- Detailed knowledge of BS7671 - 18th Edition
- City & Guilds 2919 - Electric Vehicle Charge Point Installation
- Knowledge of Electrical Testing and Inspection (C&G - 2391 would be advantageous)
- In depth knowledge of popular EV charge points (AC and DC) and related back-office systems
- The ability to assist in the completion of tender documents
- Experience of commercial, industrial and domestic installations
- Experience of planning and carrying out site investigation surveys of electrical installations
- Planning and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- IT literate, with good MS office skills
- Experience of operating in a fast-moving multi-discipline environment
- Ability to plan and manage electrical interventions on operational sites across the UK
What RSE Offers
You'll receive a competitive salary and benefits package and appropriate technical training and development to progress your career within a continually growing company.
Please note, if you do not receive any correspondence within 4 weeks of your application, please be advised that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.