An emergency medicine physician opportunity is available in New Mexico at an established hospital. Applicants should be board certified. You will work with other EM physicians and advanced practice providers. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. The hospital will see 35 to 40 patients per day on average during the busy season. You will work 12, 12-hour shifts. If you do not currently hold a license in NM, CompHealth can help with the processing and application if necessary. Final-year residents and fellows are welcome to apply. J-1 and H-1B visa holders will also be considered.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance, CME time, a 403(b) retirement package, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in a resort community close to the slopes of Ski Apache, the Mescalero Apache Tribe-owned ski resort on Sierra Blanca, a 12,000 mountain. The tribe also operates the Inn of the Mountain Gods resort in the area, which includes a casino, hotel, and golf course. The town is known for low crime, good schools, lots of activities for kids, and surrounding areas where a provider could purchase extensive acreage of land.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with EM jobs in the location and with the perks that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, contact Julian Jaramillo at or email me at .
- 20K annual volume
- Work 12, 12-hour shifts per month
- 35 to 40 patients per day during the busy season
- Visas welcomed
- Malpractice with tail covered
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Strong compensation package
- Live and work in great resort town
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail