Employee Services Coordinator (Administration) role
Salary - £25,000 - £27,600 DOE
Start date - ASAP
Monday to Friday - 9am-5.30pm (flexible working around this)
Location - Ascot - either fully office based or hybrid depending on your needs, travel to other local site 1 day per week
My client, based in Ascot, is looking for an Employee Services Coordinator to join their busy team.
Working within the HR department you will process employee documentation and provide support to the Employee Services team.
- Inputting new starters
- Making staff changes and updating leavers on the database
- Updating payroll documentation, including - new starter details, leaver forms, maternity, paternity and special leaver forms and all contractual changes are entered onto the system and issued to payroll in a timely manner.
- Respond to any enquiries and be the first point of call for queries
- To manage the recruitment selection process- advertising vacancies, responding to queries
- Prepare offer letters
- Do any new starter checks including DBS
- Other general administration tasks as required
- Administration experience
- Excellent level of communication both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Highly organised
- High attention to detail
- Experience of HR and/or recruitment processes and procedures
- 27 days holiday (rising with service) plus bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
- Excellent discounts
- Employee assistant programme
- Salary sacrifice schemes (car leasing and cycle to work etc)
- Apprenticeships and professional development - including CIPD (various levels)
If you meet the essential criteria and would like to apply, please click on the apply now button below.