In a nutshell
We are looking for passionate, dedicated individuals to deliver support to our learners in Level 2 English and maths. Supporting our Learning Coaches and working out in the field and remotely you will have regular contact with learners and have the opportunity to help change lives. Whether you've gained your teaching experience in school, training environments or further education, we are ready to offer you a fresh challenge.
This role can be delivered predominantly remotely with the potential for some travel needed depending on learner needs.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Build trusted relationships with learners to support, motivate and coach them with their functional skills aims during their apprenticeship programme
- Deliver and support literacy and numeracy in various environments, both face to face and remotely using technology.
- Build rapport to maintain and enhance client relationships assuring the Lifetime brand is synonymous and recognised for quality service
- Work collaboratively with Learning Coaches and all stakeholders and assist with their development in Functional Skills and overall delivery of apprenticeship across all sectors.
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven experience of delivering English and maths (preferably both, but would consider either)
- Proven experience in delivering additional support, e.g. for NVQs, KS or Technical Certificates
- A minimum Level 3 Teaching Qualification
- PTLLS or equivalent
- Key/Functional Skills level 2 or above in Maths and English
- A Subject specialism for literacy or numeracy desirable)
- Ability to demonstrate our DNA behaviours
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
Lifetime Training Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all colleagues to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be:
Subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including enhanced DBS (where applicable), qualifications (where applicable), identity and right to work.
All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references and all offers of employment will be subject to those references. Lifetime Training Group is an equal opportunities employer and is Disability Confident accredited.