ERP Functional Consultant - Up To £60K - Remote
Actively seeking an experienced ERP Functional Consultant who is looking to progress into a new challenge. This a super exciting opportunity and is within an MS gold partner that are willing to cross train any enthusiastic consultants wanting to get into the Microsoft Dynamics 365 NAV/BC space. The opportunity will see the successful candidate play a important role in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central systems to customers at their sites.
This role offers a remote working environment.
What's on offer
- A great basic salary up to £60,000 (dependant on skill set and experience)
- A great open working culture, an opportunity to gain experience working with some of the best
- Further training and certifications available
- Attractive company benefits scheme including: a bonus scheme, health insurance, pension and 22 days holiday + birthday and bank holidays
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking full end to end ERP implementations
- Capability to manage workload and projects
- Ability to regularly update project documentation
- Working consistently with Microsoft SureStep methodology to the highest standard possible
My client is looking for candidates who can offer:
- Minimum of 2 year's experience working as an implementation consultant for a partner with multiple end to end ERP implementations
- A great understanding of the Manufacturing industry (Preferable)
- An in depth ERP understanding e.g. Infor, SAP, JD Edwards, SAGE and NetSuite
- Great understanding of business processes
- Experience of Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems Server 2003 or later
- Experience implementing ERP/accounting solutions into a distribution/manufacturing businesses
- Partner based experience (Essential)
If you do not want to miss this wonderful opportunity to work on the latest technology within the Dynamics/Business Central market with a company that are constantly growing then APPLY NOW.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Daniel Bard by phone on or send your current CV to .