About the position:
We are looking for Diesel Mechanics (Level 3).
Your main goal is to ensure our fleet of transporters are always available. As part of this role, you will be ensuring preventative maintenance and general repairs are completed in a timely manner and up to Carvana standards. The qualifying candidate must be self-motivated, enthusiastic, goal-oriented, energetic, they must enjoy helping people, and must have the ability to interact/ communicate with all levels of the organization. What you'll be doing:
Compensation: $30.00 to $35.00 an Hour
- Provide Fleet maintenance for our fleet of Freightliner, Western Star, and our custom built hydraulic 9 car trailers.
- Ensure and maintain preventative maintenance, electrical/ mechanical diagnostics and mechanical repair.
- Maintain quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Company paid medical insurance
- Tool and Boot allowance
- Discount on vehicle purchase
- Recognition programs
- Growth opportunities
- 401(k) with Carvana Match
- Accrue 144 hours PTO in your first year one
- Tuition Reimbursement