Our high-end client, who works within the investment market and is based in Haslemere, are looking to expand its team and grow its presence in the market. They are looking to recruit a Financial Controller, part-time with the opportunity to go full time if desirable, to work alongside the in-house accounts team.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Analysing financial data.
- Monitoring internal controls.
- Payroll and expenses.
- FCA Returns, preparation and submission.
- Overseeing and preparing income statements.
- Participating in budgeting processes.
- Managing financial transactions.
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations.
- Developing plans for financial growth.
- Evaluating and managing risk.
- Co-ordinating audit processes.
- A degree in accounting or equivalent.
- Proven experience in financial management.
- Good communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Experience of working with a regulated financial services company is a plus.
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.