This training/ CPD provider has a requirement for a new Financial Reporting and Auditing Technical Trainer to join their team due to a rapidly growing portfolio of clients.
This can be a full time or part time role ( 4 days a week) The businesses head office is in Stockport but this is a home based role and candidates can be based anywhere in the UK but there will be regular travel to clients across the UK. The successful applicant will be a confident, enthusiastic self-motivated individual with the experience and desire to play an important role in a small and growing business.
The position comes with a good benefits package:
- 35 hour week with flexibility around core hours 10am-4pm
- Scope for part time work if preferred
- Working from home monthly allowance
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Potential to buy into the business in the future
- Developing and delivering Audit and Financial Reporting training materials for courses from introductory level to CPD Updates. Courses run UK-wide and include classroom-based workshops, CPD lectures and webinars.
- Researching emerging technical areas and writing training materials for use by the wider Insight Training team.
- Performing audit file reviews (cold and hot) which are carried out remotely and onsite.
- Answering ad hoc technical queries on auditing and financial reporting (UK GAAP and IFRS).
- Be ACA/ACCA qualified with some training experience
- Have previous experience of working on external audits that you can refer to when delivering training
- Have good technical knowledge of Auditing and Financial Reporting standards
- Have the confidence and professionalism to establish credibility with delegates
- Be imaginative and pro-active in your approach to developing training courses
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be very well organised and experienced in managing your own work schedule
- Enjoy creativity and be willing and confident to share your ideas