Arrowhead Landscape Services
Location: Golden, CO
Arrowhead is a Monarch Landscape Company! We're a collection of top regional landscape companies along with West Coast and Central US. We strive to be the best place to work for landscape professionals, and are currently looking for Foremen to join our growing team!
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain TCA company standards in all interactions, including but not limited to, interactions with clients and personnel.
- Assist managers in conducting morning safety meetings.
- Ensure daily safety inspections of equipment, vehicles, and job site.
- Complete daily paperwork, including but not limited to, employee timesheets, recording of daily mileage, numbers of vehicles and equipment used, and billing sheets for any extra billable work.
- Perform landscape and street maintenance duties, including but not limited to, pruning, planting, and mowing.
- Initiate repair of any malfunctioning or unsafe equipment.
- Communicate with Supervisor on topics such as, but not limited to, crew members, equipment issues, and job related concerns.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- General knowledge of landscape maintenance and landscape construction.
- Supervisor experience; 3+ year managing crews.
- Ability to pass TCA's driving requirements.
- Strong conflict resolution skills.
- Valid drivers' license and ability to meet TCA guidelines for driver eligibility
We offer an array of employee benefits, including:
- Competitive Hourly Pay, DOE
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Options
- Company Paid Time Off
- 6 Company-Paid Holidays.
- Vacation/Personal time off
Monarch Landscape Companies is an E-Verify participating employer
Monarch Landscape Companies is an On Demand Daily Pay employer.