(MUST HAVE CUSTOMER SERVICE/CONTACT CENTRE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED)Fraud Advisor - Full Training Given!40 Hours Per Week (Permanent)(Working 5 days out of 7 between 8am-8pm)£11.20 Per Hour - Paid FortnightlyMiddlesbrough (TS1 area)Start date 19th SeptemberPermanent Full Time RoleOur client is currently recruiting for a number of Fraud Advisors on behalf of a leading UK bank.Who will you be?Ideally you will have at least 6/12 months experience working in a regulated environment within a customer service setting.
- Accurate and timely housekeeping and record maintenance. Must have good computer skills
- Must have passion, enthusiasm and commitment to delivering with considerable attention to retaining highest levels of service quality.
- High degree of accuracy
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to changes in procedures/services
- Driven and enthusiastic, taking specific tasks and taking these through to completion.
What will you be doing?
- You will be the first point of contact for customers that are looking to register a fraud case.
- You will contribute to customer satisfaction and service quality levels
- Proactively contribute to the completion of the team's workload
- Respond efficiently to internal customer enquiries ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood escalating issues where appropriate
What will you get?
- Full Training Given
- 11.20 Per Hour - Paid Fortnightly
- 21 days holiday (plus Bank Holiday allowance), increasing 1 day per year of service.
- Lots of other great benefits
If this role sounds of interest please apply today!
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.