Full Time AM Server
The Hotel Colorado is hiring for a Full Time AM Server. The pay rate for this position is $14.00/hr. plus tips.
It is a full-time position eligible for medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K after one year, accrued vacation time and accrued sick time. In addition, we offer a free employee meal with each shift, a sister property rate at our sister property and use of the company ski passes to Sunlight during the season. A free bus pass is offered after 30 days of employment the type which is based on your home address. Our company has an Employee Assistance Program available to all employees and family members.
This position is eligible for a one time hiring bonus of $500.00 after 90 days of continuous employment.
The primary function of this position is to provide food and beverage services to patrons in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner; ensure a positive experience for all patrons.
The essential functions of this position are:
- Take food and beverage orders accurately and courteously; respond to patrons' questions regarding food and beverage items.
- Accurately write tickets for food and beverage items; turn tickets into kitchen/bar in a timely manner; coordinate with kitchen staff to clarify any special requests.
- Refill patrons' beverages as requested; monitor patrons during meals to provide for all needs.
- Handle purchasing transactions, which include operating cash register and accounting of daily sales.
- Receive payment from patrons; make change as needed; issue receipts.
- Clear and reset tables as needed.
- Possess and maintain thorough knowledge of all beverage selections available, all menu items, preparation method/time, ingredients, sauces, portion sizes, presentation, and prices.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation at all times; performs end of shift duties.
- Resolve patron problems/complaints; utilize own best judgement in resolving issues or refer to management as needed.
Our company is dedicated to maintaining a safe environment for our employees. We follow CDC guidelines and have cleaning and sanitizing procedures in place.
At Hotel Colorado we recognize our most important asset is our employees. We strive to give our employees a positive work environment with an opportunity for success.