We are looking for an attentive, dynamic individual to join our team.
The Universal Banker is a dual purpose role, performing Customer Service and Teller functions.
This person will fulfill a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to: Responsibilities
- Act as the front line of our bank, fulfills a fundamental role in achieving customer satisfaction
- Conduct routine transactions (cash checks, accept deposits and loan payments, process withdrawals, etc.)
- Work in an accurate and efficient manner in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Cross-train on opening accounts and other areas to support daily branch operations
- Assess customer needs and introduce new products and services
Skills and Qualifications
- Go the "extra mile" to build trust relationships, customer loyalty, and satisfaction
- Comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses
- Resolve customers' issues and provide relevant information
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable communicating with clients in person and over the phone
- Proven working experience in customer-facing position(s)
- Previous cash-handling experience
- Strong time-management skills
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash drawers, receipt validators, money counters)
- Work with customers and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner
First Midwest offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits.
Must be available to work a variable schedule at either branch, including Saturdays.
First Midwest Bank requires a background check and drug test prior to employment
Pay commensurate with experience. EOE About First Midwest Bank of Poplar Bluff
For over 50 years, First Midwest Bank has provided the area with innovative banking products and hometown customer service. We know that in an ever-changing digital world we need to adapt and grow to meet our customers' needs.
Job Type: Full-time