Axon Moore are pleased to partner with a leading business as they look to support the group function with a new 12 month fixed term contract for a Group Financial Accountant. This role will be a key contributor to the internal and reporting globally. Playing an integral part in timely and accurate delivery accompanied by insightful analysis and reporting.
- Consolidations including running month end consolidation process
- Preparing for Group Year End Audit and acting as one of the main points of contact for Auditors
- Preparation of Consolidated Statutory Accounts
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts
- Preparation of technical working papers
The successful candidate will be qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) with a proven background in financial governance, strong knowledge of IFRS. Strong knowledge of reporting, consolidation process and strong system knowledgesThis roles requires someone in the office 2 days a week minimum If you are looking for a new role and would like a conversation in more detail about this then please contact Marcus Pratt on or for immediate consideration